Custom Search

Wednesday, June 18, 2008

A New Maid for Voshan


Finally, she had arrived at my home with her uncle. She is a new maid for my family, well especially for my son, Voshan.
Turned out she is still very young. She just finished her elementary school, that makes her around 12. Very young indeed.
She is also inexperienced with the job. Ok then, so I gave her some training of course. First I introduced her to the house and the room. And then I trained her how to wash clothes with the washing machine. Then she washed the dishes, and finished the laundry.
Relief I was that I have a new maid again finally. But there're also some tasks for me to train her to do the job well. Oh yes, I even trained her to use the gas stove..:)

Despite all that, I am still thanking God for giving us some assistance in taking care our home and child. Hopefully, she can do very well with all the jobs and chores, including taking care of my son, and she can remain here with my family for as long as required.

Also, wish her be kind and honest, since I think it is the most important in hiring anyone.

Wish me luck, my friends..:D

No comments:

Post a Comment