Custom Search

Thursday, July 13, 2006

dogs for me

i mentioned dogs in my interests. well i love dogs. really really fond of dogs.
the saddest thing that happened in my life was when my first dog died. he had been with me and my family for more than 10 years. he had been like our family member. infact he had been more like a little brother for me.
there had not been any memory about how bad he was. you cannot think of dogs as cruel creatures. they're simply honest and friendly creatures.



i had been bitten by my dog and still i cannot say that he's cruel or a bad creature. it was my fault to startle him when he was sleeping and i'm sure that he never meant to harm me.




there are no lies in dogs..they just can't manage to lie..it's the special thing that God create for animals. Lie is a special thing also that God create in human. Human can lie. Human can be dishonest. Great thing about human is he can use lies and dishonesty to help other people the same way he attack others. smart huh?
anyway..i will always love dogs..more than i love other humans? haha..i can't say that. all i can say is they will always have special place in my heart.
love u..bella, ncil, milo, bolu..my cutest dogs..

No comments:

Post a Comment