Custom Search

Friday, July 14, 2006

chocolate


this time i would like to write about chocolate. it's just a coincidence that yesterday my husband bought me one pack of dark chocolate of marks & spencer (how sweet of him!). it's an expensive chocolate. i'm not sure though why it's so expensive. because of it's imported or simply because it's quite better quality compared to other cheaper chocolate products. i must admit though that i love the taste of the chocolate. it's a bit bitter and less sweet, but it's just so tasteful for me. i'm chewing one coin of chocolate right now and only 2 coins left. oh no..i know i will not buy it in a short while, since it's just too expensive for 22 coins of chocolate bar..:-P. but i will keep the pack though to remind me how sweet my loving husband has been to me..:-)).
speaking bout chocolate, do u know that chocolate is healthy? it actually contains of antioxidant that can protect your body from harmful free radicals attack. it cannot make you fat either. actually what makes us fat is the milk, sugar, and butter in the chocolate products. so it's better for us to consume dark chocolate because it's less sugar and milk and contains high concentrate of chocolate.
i came up with this fact since i had written about chocolate products as my marketing plan assignment. hehe..what a task..thank God i did not do it by myself. it's been done by team and i got mark AB in the subject..praise the Lord!
chocolate is a very likable food. many people loves chocolate. maybe 90% populations in the world actually love chocolate. so, tell me when you are one of the people that do not like chocolate. cause i just don't understand why..
salam coklat..:-D

No comments:

Post a Comment